The water industry has a variety of professionals who find the HydroView ROV a great solution to their underwater inspection needs. Inspectors use the ROV to perform inspections, while municipal operators use it to triage issues with their tanks or dams.
Key Features of the Pro 5M for Water Inspection
- 5 motors: Three of those motors are mounted vertically and control the hovering of the vehicle. This means that the vehicle can maintain position and move vertically to easily perform inspections of the inside of tanks.
- Optimal viewing inside dark tanks: The Pro 5M for Water has 800 lumens of LED lights that illuminate the tank. It is also built with a 1080 p HD video camera that has a wide angle lens allowing the operator the best view of the tank possible. Because of the high quality of the video, it can be zoomed during editing to highlight trouble spots.
- Onboard power and recording: The HydroView is built with a battery and full computer board inside the vehicle. This means that there is less equipment required at the job site.
How the Pro 5M for Water Inspection is different from competitors
- Backwards Compatibility: Only Aquabotix guarantees that our Pro series ROVs will be backwards compatible for new options that will be released within that product line. No need to purchase an entirely new system to get the latest functionality.
- Ease of Use: Our iPad and laptop applications make the HydroView the most intuitive ROV on the market to drive – especially when using the new “game style” controller. There is no formal training required. Also the entire system can fit in a backpack. This means the inspector only has to climb the tank once – driving the HydroView from the top of the tank. Many of our competitors need an entire van setup to drive their ROV.
- Digital System: The HydroView Pro 5M is an entirely digital system. This means that all video and images are recorded on the onboard SD card. This data is easily downloaded to your iPad or laptop for editing and reporting. The high quality of the images (1080 p HD) allows the inspector to zoom in on trouble areas during editing to highlight problems in their report.
- Affordability: Plain and simple, the HydroView Pro 5M for Water Inspection offers the most functional package at the best price point.
Options Available for the Pro 5M for Water Inspection
- Integration with the CYGNUS NDT for determining metal thickness in tanks.
- User control workstation that includes a high performance laptop and wireless controller in a high strength waterproof case.
- Second camera that is externally mounted with manual pan/tilt control.
- Continuous power option for endless power supply.
- Brushes built on the front of the vehicle to be used in analysis of the rust on the inside of tanks.